So use this guide to help you reach decisions before you travel to Norway's beautiful capital, Oslo. This is Oslo travel made easy, one step at a time.
1 - Thinking About Visiting Oslo:
2 - Sleeping & Eating in Oslo:
3 - Things to Do in Oslo:
- Oslo's Best Guided Tours
- Free Attractions with the Oslo City Card
- Top 10 Free Things to Do in Oslo
- Changing of the Guard in Oslo
- What to Do in 1, 3, or 7 Days in Oslo?
- Parks & Gardens in Oslo
- Shopping in Oslo
- Oslo's Nightlife: Top Clubs & Bars in Oslo
- The Oslo Konserthus (Concert House)
- Free Ice Skating in Oslo
- North Cape Driving Tour from Oslo
4 - Transportation in Oslo:
- Exploring Scandinavia by train can be a wonderful and relaxed experience. Learn about a popular choice for many travelers: the EUrail Pass!
- Many travelers in these Norwegian cities love to use a bicycle for short-range and medium-range transportation. CityBike offers an extensive bicycle rental service and charges only NOK 60 for the annual subscription card. Learn more about this option at Norway's CityBikes bike rental service.
- The Oslo City Card offers free public transportation & free sights!
5 - Did You Know:
Learn more: Scandinavia's Natural Phenomena
6 - Find Out Much More:
- City Profile: Oslo provides interesting facts and informs about the city's location, weather, transportation, and history
- Or find out if there are any major holidays or festivities during your travel time: holidays & festivals in Scandinavia
For armchair travelers, there is also the Norway Photo Gallery!